At Lewis & Monroe, PLLC, we help people explore their bankruptcy options and get out of debt.
Most people considering bankruptcy have many questions. You can visit our bankruptcy FAQ page or read some of our many articles on bankruptcy.
If you wish to speak to an attorney in a free consultation, please call our Orlando law office at 407-917-4147.
- Average American household credit card debt now $16,425
- Beware of short-term debt “solutions”
- More people are entering retirement with unpaid student loans
- Evaluating your bankruptcy options in Florida
- Study: Medical debt still a big problem for many
- Talking to a bankruptcy attorney can prevent costly mistakes
- What is reaffirmation agreement in a bankruptcy case?
- Supreme Court could change test for student loan discharge
- Foreclosures increase in Florida for first time in 10 months
- Florida: a national leader for zombie foreclosures
- What are the basic bankruptcy plans?
- Struggling with debt? Leave your retirement assets alone
- For most, bankruptcy is the best way to relieve debt
- What you need to know about bankruptcy and student loans
- ‘Underwater’ Homeowners Likely to Face New Tax Bill
- Court: Second mortgages can be “stripped” during Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Your employer goes bankrupt—how safe is your retirement?
- Solutions for debt that’s burdening older Americans
- Reduced debt may count as income
- Sham credit organizations are a cause for concern in Florida
- Florida Housing Market Continues To Face Uncertainty
- Florida Foreclosures Show Increase In November
- Fighting To Save Your Home Watch What You Sign
- Fewer College Students Accruing Credit Card Debt
- Dismissals May Cloud Foreclosure Picture
- Debt Settlement Companies Saviors Or Scoundrels
- Dealing With A Large Amount Of Debt There Is Help
- Credit Cards, Debt Collection and Your Rights
- Credit Report Errors Impact Job Hunt And Loan Applications
- Credit Card Reform Act Of 2009 Does It Help Consumers
- Bankruptcy Filings Hit Record Levels